March Horoscopes

March Horoscopes

Allison Steppach, Reporter

As February comes to a close and we enter the season of Pisces, the planets rise and fall into new places leaving us with many different outcomes and feelings, here are some of the predictions for each astrological sign. Remember this is a horoscope and does not always apply to everyone’s month, this is supposed to be fun and light-hearted whether or not you believe in astrology! Please enjoy!

Aries (March 21st-April 20th)- Fire sign Aries, March will overall be a good month for you, however, you may face some trouble in the communication area as you may come across as blunt and rude, make sure you think twice before expressing your emotions. Make sure you are making your friends feel seen, this is an important month for communicating and spending time with friends. Financially this is a good month for hard work and promotion at your job. Keep an open mind. Students will feel bold and determined to get their work done. Those who are graduating feel closer to the end and push through. Keep your head high and use this opportunity to push yourself and finish strong Aries! Your season is coming soon on March 21st. Have a great month. 

Taurus (April 21st- May 20th)- Earth sign Taurus, March will be a mixed month for you but overall normal. Keep a soft tongue when speaking to loved ones and stay patient. It may take a little extra effort to spend time with a significant other this month. March will be a busy month work-wise and you may receive compensation for this. Keep working hard, it will pay off. Many doors will open and others will close, keep your options open, Taurus. Stress is potential this month so try your best to avoid it, meditating is a great way to do so. Students will experience great progress in their studies by putting in good efforts. Stay focused and determined Taurus students! With that, Taurus should have a fairly neutral month.

Gemini (May 21st- June 20th)- Air sign Gemini, this month brings change, depending on how you view changes in your life it should be fairly positive. Your personal love life and professional life may experience a transformation this month. You may meet a new significant other this month. With hard work and good effort, you have good money in the upcoming future. However, don’t work yourself too hard as you could experience burnout and mental stress. Take breaks where they’re needed. Students may experience low motivation and stress. Students need to stay focused and use their brains to help keep motivated. Other than that, Gemini, your month is looking fairly busy, keep a low-stress profile as best you can and push through. Have a good March, Gemini. 

Cancer (June 21st- July 22nd)- March will be a more positive month for water sign Cancer! You will be more prone to arguments with a loved one this month so keep that in mind. Communication errors seem to be your biggest challenge this month. A job promotion seems highly possible this month as well. An increase in income will lead to some good fortune. Students will do very well this March, as they stay focused and determined to succeed they will breeze through the month with ease. There isn’t much to say for Cancers as their month seems successful. Have a good March, Cancer. 

Leo (July 23rd-August 22nd)- Fire sign Leo may experience a little extra stress this month, seeking change or excitement seems prevalent this March. Try to avoid conflicts with loved ones, don’t let finances stress you and your partner out. Create extra patience between the two of you. Leo students won’t face quite as much stress this month, they won’t be too focused on their future plans. Take it easy and continue your path. Keep your head up Leo, March will end soon. 

Virgo (August 23rd- September 22nd)- Earth sign Virgo, March will be a nice month for you. You may experience some changes in your employment. Try to spend some quality time with a family member or a loved one. Virgos will feel a little extra motivated this month and be productive at work and in their relationships. High praises from an employer or mentor will be celebrated. Take care of yourself and be sure to take breaks and avoid illness. Students will feel dedicated to their work and feel bright about their future. Have a good month Virgo. 

Libra (September 23rd- October 22nd)- Air sign Libra, March will serve you well regarding your work and relationships. You may make some important decisions regarding your relationships this month. Trust your gut with whatever decisions they may be. This may cause arguments but it is nothing you can’t handle. There seems to be a decent flow of money coming your way as well. Your mind will be so active this month that you may forget to rest. This can cause burnout and ruin your streak of positive productivity. Be sure to take breaks and treat yourself before this occurs. Libra students will learn how to find their independence this month. They will need to learn how to take responsibility for their actions and learn how to manage the consequences. Challenging at first, but they will overcome the hurdles. Have a wonderful March, Libra.  

Scorpio (October 23rd- November 22nd)- Water sign Scorpio will face many developments this month. Positive change is coming your way, Scorpio. Make sure you don’t prioritize your relationships to the point that you ignore your work, this could bring potentially bad results and ruin your month. Try to find the balance between love and work this month early on so you do not stress about the outcome. Balance your finances and workload. March is all about balance for you Scorpio. Taking risky actions at work is more likely to benefit you this month, they are encouraged. Stepping outside your comfort zone is a great way to enable the developments you’re seeking. You will feel energized and motivated this month, like a constant adrenaline rush, you want to pursue these feelings and take those leaps. Just be careful and don’t forget the importance of rest, you can still explore in a dream. Scorpio students are encouraged to take mental health days this month as they will be working hard and are more susceptible to burnout and exhaustion. Mood swings will be prevalent and hard to avoid. Drink some water and take a walk Scorpio, March will be good as long as you take care of yourself. 

Sagittarius (November 23rd- December 21st)- Fire sign Sagittarius, you will have a very lucky month this March. Feeling expressive and grateful, Sagittarius’ will feel ready to take on the world. You may meet a potential significant other, just be careful as this could also affect a friendship due to some miscommunication. Make sure you are clearly stating your emotions with your friends if you pursue this opportunity. Hard work leads you to some money this month, Sag. Sagittarius’ who have started a new job may face some stress, change, and the unknown can be difficult so take it slow. Students will receive good advice and receive useful tools to help guide them with their school careers. Don’t be distracted and stay productive. Have a great March!

Capricorn (December 22nd- January 19th)- Earth sign Capricorn will have a transformative March. There will be lots of pressure in many areas of your life, but you will navigate through it. Love will bring you confusion and headaches, you will not know how to proceed with a partner, follow your heart and trust your gut. Paying off debts will be putting a lot of pressure on you this month, remember this stress won’t last forever. You’ll feel extra productive and creative in your work this month, try to grow this feeling to help improve your March experience. Letting stress weigh on you will only bring you down further, try your best to meditate or vent to someone to help relieve this ache. Students will feel ambitious and dream of ways to pursue and fulfill their goals. Build your future and do everything you can to achieve it. This month can serve you well if you know how to work around the rough areas, March is a great time to reflect, Capricorn. Have a good month. 

Aquarius (January 20th- February 19th)- Air sign Aquarius, March marks a month that will serve you well. It is advised that you do not overspend as this can cause stress between you and a loved one. Money seems to be a common theme this month for Aquarians. Saving your money is highly advised to help reduce any potential outbreaks of tension. Try to keep a good and clear headspace to help benefit any tough decisions you need to make in the workplace. Aquarian students need to make sure they aren’t cutting corners when it comes to their work, this will come back to them and create tension and stress. Do your best and it will benefit you this month. Enjoy your March Aquarius, make it your own.  

Pisces (February 20th- March 20th)- Water sign Pisces, March brings a time of mixed emotions in your life. You feel a lot of love in your heart and feel the need to express it, so do so, but don’t come across as clingy. Don’t be too impulsive with your loved ones either. There is a good chance of financial gain this month, it is a good month for investing in small businesses. You will reach a new level in your workplace and may experience a few leadership roles amongst your peers. Busy with all of your work and new experiences, resting may slip your mind and you will fall ill with exhaustion. Don’t discount the importance of rest, Pisces. March is a great month for a Pisces student to receive important scholarships. Make sure you are applying yourself to where you want and need to be Pisces! There could be a great reward here. March seems fairly nice for a Pisces, so enjoy your time.